Hamsikha Technologies provide this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties with Hamsikha Technologies.
Hamsikha Technologies seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Hamsikha Technologies is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
The following terms and conditions apply to general website design and web application development services offered by Hamsikha Technologies. By ordering services from Hamsikha Technologies you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If Hamsikha Technologies enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
- Hamsikha Technologies reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- Hamsikha Technologies cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Hamsikha Technologies.
- The copyright for all material provided by Hamsikha Technologies such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Hamsikha Technologies until such time as payment has been made in full.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- Hamsikha Technologies makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Hamsikha Technologies can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client's web site.
- Hamsikha Technologies will initially place the client's website on one of Hamsikha Technologies's demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website's progress. When both Hamsikha Technologies and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Hamsikha Technologies will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Hamsikha Technologies will publish the website on the client's server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Hamsikha Technologies may charge extra to restart work on that project.
- If at any point during the website development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Hamsikha Technologies in any manner.
- Hamsikha Technologies expects payment by cheque, cash or credit card within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
- Hamsikha Technologies does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Hamsikha Technologies to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Hamsikha Technologies will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Hamsikha Technologies reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Hamsikha Technologies prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Hamsikha Technologies reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
SS Enclave, Door No.39-9-19/6, Near Amma Residency, Muralinagar,
Visakhapatnam - 530007.
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Contact No: +91 8985434485